TERMS & CONDITIONS
KAMP Global #KAMPsingapore2019 TikTok Challenge
1. KAMP Global #KAMPSingapore2019 Challenge (this “Contest”) is organised by AMP Live, Inc. ("AMP"). To be eligible for participating in this Contest, participants must participate the challenge on TikTok App from 27 October 2019 to 04 November 2019 (“Contest Period”) and no purchase is required.
2. By participating in this Contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All rules and regulations, including instructions issued by AMP from time to time will be deemed incorporated in these Terms and Conditions. AMP/TikTok reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this Contest at any time, without prior notice.
3. To participate in this Contest, participants must: (a) record a video of themselves performing one (1) of the #KAMPSingapore2019 dance challenge using the track provided on Tiktok App; (b) include in their video the dance moves as shown in the official demo videos; (c) upload the video as a post on their TikTok account; (e) set the privacy settings of the video to “public”; and (e) include the designated hashtag #KAMPSingapore 2019 in the caption of their video.
4. Each duly posted TikTok post as specified herein shall be referred to as an “Entry”.
5. Each participant may submit only one (1) Entry for the Contest. For avoidance of doubt, each participant shall only be entitled to win one (1) prize for the Contest.
6. At the end of the Contest Period, winners will be selected from the Entries at AMP’s sole discretion, and each winner will win a pair of one (1) day tickets to KAMP Singapore 2019 Festival. For avoidance of doubt, Entries will only be qualified for selection subject to the posts being posted on the Contest Period. For more details, please refer to the date and timestamp of the Entry requirements shown on Tiktok App.
7. Entries submitted outside of the Contest Period or submitted through any means other than those specified above or on the TikTok App, will not be eligible for the Contest. Any complaints on missing and/or delayed submissions will not be entertained.
8. Winners will be contacted via TikTok private messages on 7 November 2019, with information and instructions given on prize redemption.
9. Winners shall redeem their prizes in person and will be required to present their identity card/passport for verification purposes. If a winner requires a proxy to redeem the prize on his/her behalf, a photocopy of the winner's identity card/passport, an authorisation letter stating the winner’s authorisation for the proxy to make the redemption on his/her behalf and duly signed by the winner, and the proxy’s identity card/passport, must be presented by the proxy for verification purposes. AMP reserves the right to reject any redemption of prize that does not adhere to the process stated herein. For the avoidance of doubt, all of the foregoing documents will only be sighted for verification purposes at the point of prize redemption, and will not be retained by AMP.
10. In the event that any prize is unclaimed within the period notified by AMP/TikTok, or there is no winner determined in respect of any prize, it will be dealt with at AMP’s sole discretion.
11. By participating in this Contest, each participant will be communicating with AMP/TikTok via electronic means. By doing so, each participant agrees and consent to receive communications (including but not limited to agreements, notices, disclosures, messages) from AMP/TikTok electronically. Such communications will be made via Tiktok private messages or via other social media platforms such as Instagram messages or posting notices in such other manner specified herein.
12. Each participant represents and warrants that (i) his/her Entry is original and has not been previously published, he/she possesses the exclusive rights to his/her Entry submitted hereunder and has the full and unrestricted right to transfer the same to AMP/TikTok free and clear of any claims or encumbrances, and that the Entry shall not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights or interest of any third party or result in any other liability; and (ii) his/her Entry does not contain anything that may be deemed by AMP/TikTok to be inaccurate, misleading, pornographic, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, hateful, political, racist, religious, blasphemous, harassing or threatening or otherwise illegal, offensive or objectionable. Each participant shall not submit or publish an Entry(ies) that solicits funds or includes programs that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or any other programmes designed to impair the operation and functionality of the Contest website or websites linked to the Contest website. AMP/TikTok reserves the right to moderate the Entries. AMP/TikTok also reserves the right to remove and disqualify any Entry in breach of these Terms and Conditions and to report such violations to any relevant authorities if deemed necessary.
13. Each participant agrees to take part in any and all marketing, promotional, publicity exercises with respect to the Contest, agrees that AMP/TikTok may use his/her name, voice, photograph, likeness or other personal identifiable information in any media for the promotion and publicity of this Contest and/or AMP’s festival brands, and grants to AMP/TikTok all consents and waivers necessary hereunder, including in respect of any promotional photographs and/or audio/ video recordings taken in respect of this Contest. Each participant agrees that AMP shall be at liberty to publish, promote, copy, reproduce, transmit, display, edit, adapt, modify, create derivative works of and/or otherwise distribute or use his/her particulars (including any publicly available on TikTok, Facebook or Instagram his/her profile photo and details) and/or the Entries (or any part thereof, including to add AMP/TikTok branding at AMP/TikTok’s sole discretion): (i) in connection with this Contest and/or AMP’s festival brands; (ii) for the promotion and publicity of this Contest and/or AMP’s festival brands; (iii) in any manner, format or media whether now known or hereinafter created, and in any part of the world, including without limitation on any online platforms such as TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram at AMP's sole direction; and (iv) royalty-free and without any obligation of attribution or consent. For avoidance of doubt, AMP/TikTok expressly reserves the right to adapt, edit and/or modify each Entry to include any logo, branding, name, mark, product image in respect of any Entry or such derivative work thereof, for any promotional or marketing purposes of AMP branding and/or festival brands. Each participant hereby irrevocably grants to AMP/TikTok his/her consent and waivers necessary in connection with the above, without further compensation to the participant and where not prohibited by written law.
14. Each participant consent and agrees that his/her Entry may be made available by AMP/TikTok for viewing (in any manner and format) and commenting on by the public, and that comments or ratings that he/she disagrees with or is unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with Entry.
15. AMP reserves the right to disqualify any participant that might be suspected of fraud, or if AMP believes that participant's Entry and/or the results have been manipulated in any way by machines or computers.
16. AMP reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice, to substitute the prize(s) with other prize(s) if it deems fit. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or other items.
17. In the event that any dispute arising from the Contest or relating to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of AMP/TikTok shall be final and binding on all parties. No correspondence or further claims shall be entertained.
18. If this Contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond AMP/TikTok’s control, AMP/TikTok reserves the right in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (i) to disqualify any contestant; or (ii) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Contest, as appropriate.
19. AMP makes no guarantee of the availability of services provided by TikTok/Facebook/Instagram or any of its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of services that may interfere with the participant’s ability to participate in this Contest.
20. Prize(s) will be provided on an “as-is” basis. AMP/TikTok shall not undertake any responsibility or obligation to ensure that any prize(s) will be delivered, by the sponsors or otherwise, to any winner(s). To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, AMP/TikTok shall disclaim all warranties and representations of any kind, be it express or implied. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, AMP (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Contest, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (i) any difficulties in redeeming the prize(s) (whether or not under AMP’s control); (ii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) any Entry, claim or prize(s) that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by AMP) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of AMP; (iv) any variation to the prize(s) value stated in these Terms & Conditions; (v) any tax liability incurred by the participant; or (vi) use of the prize(s). The prize(s) may be subject to additional terms and conditions, and the winner(s) agree to comply with all terms and conditions applicable to the prize(s) in due course.
21. For the purpose of this Contest, AMP/TikTok will collect personal information of the participants, and may for this purpose, use, process and/or disclose (including to third parties, overseas) such personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Each participant hereby consent to such collection, use, processing and disclosure of his/her personal information, represents and warrants that all information provided is true and accurate in all respects. Validity of an Entry is conditional subject to the provided information. Each participant agrees that AMP/TikTok may, for a reasonable period of time, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or contact the participant.
22. Employees and agents of AMP/TikTok, their respective families, households or anyone professionally connected with this Contest (in AMP/TikTok’s opinion), are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
23. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each participant agrees to indemnify and hold AMP/TikTok harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) arising from the alleged or actual infringement of any third party copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights, or other rights including but not limited to any breach of these Terms and Conditions arising out of or in connection with the Contest.
24. Except where expressly provided herein, each participant shall bear his/her own costs and expenses incurred arising from his/her participation in the Contest. No reimbursement may be sought from AMP/TikTok and/or any sponsors.
25. Each participant shall not, without the prior written approval of AMP/TikTok, speaks to the press or any other media, or give any interviews or comments relating to the Contest.
26. As a condition of the Contest, where required by AMP/TikTok, the winner(s) shall enter into a separate agreement in writing setting out all other applicable terms and conditions, including without limitation any confidentiality obligations and intellectual property ownership rights.
27. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and each participant hereby irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore.